LIBOR Market Model
- Tree of LIBOR rates and bond prices recombines in two dimensions.
- The rates are conditional lognormal under the period-by-period risk neutral measure.
- The drift of the rates is controlled by varying the conditional probabilities on the tree.
- The binomial density of the tree can be varied to increase accuracy of the prices.
- The two-factor model is extendible to three or more factors.
Please feel free to browse the site and learn more about the
LMM and our new approach to the model. If you have any questions
or would like us to help you implement a solution or training
then please contact us by filling in the form